At a Glance
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Eden Hotel Collection at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, as a Full Time Account Assistant.Apply
In the Detail
Accounts Assistant/Graduate Opportunity
Based at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Salary up to £25k per annum, study support available
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Eden Hotel Collection at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, as a Full Time Account Assistant.
This role is an integral part of our accounts team, responsible for every aspect of accounting and finance – from ensuring our suppliers are paid to working hand in hand with hotel teams to ensure good financial control and accurate reporting.
The nature of being in a Head Office role will involve everything from invoice processing through to management reporting, verifying data for payroll to interpreting operational requirements and so the ability to switch between a variable workload is key.
What you’ll need?
Most importantly…..attention to detail. We process lots of varied data and managing both inputs and outputs in a structured way is vital
- You may be someone who already has some Accounts experience and looking to expand your skills; you may have relevant experience i.e have worked in hospitality but now looking to move into a back office role or you a recent graduate; – less important than experience is the right fit for our team;
- Critically, you will need strong organisational skills and advanced IT skills – particularly around Word and Excel, with the ability to pull reports and analyse data; experience of Procure Wizard or procure to pay system, Sage X3 or Avon Data would make you our ideal candidate!
- You will the ability and confidence to build relationships remotely with our hotel management teams and recognise the need to deliver great ‘internal customer service’;
- You’ll be used to or have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment; therefore a curious mindset, drive and a high aptitude for picking up information will also be key;
- And lastly, be happy to work within our small and busy Head Office team….where the kettles always on and there’s always a biscuit or cake tin doing the rounds!
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join our progressive independent hotel collection, in a key support role function with the ability for future progression.
- Financial support and guidance with accountancy studies (AAT/CIMA);
- We recognise the importance of work life balance and so offer an enhanced annual leave entitlement of 31 days; inclusive of Bank Holidays;
- And we care about the health and wellbeing of our teams so provide access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme – Hospitality Action;
- We are passionate hoteliers and super proud of our industry, whilst recognising the need for family & down time. Take advantage discounted stays across our group, Relais & Chateaux and Pride of Britain Hotels as part of our consortia agreements.
Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B;
Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Virgin Experience discounted rates
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Free Car Parking
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.