At a Glance
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, is looking for a Assistant Restaurant Manager to join this 4 AA red star property set in the heart of Warwickshire. As Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management, control and administration of the Restaurant, to include all lounge areas, private dining room and outside seating areas, to the specified standards. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join the award-winning team at Mallory Court Hotel.
What you’ll be doing?
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management, control and administration of the Restaurant, to include all lounge areas, private dining room and outside seating areas, to the specified standards set by the company.
You will ensure complete and thorough menu knowledge of the food and beverage items for all service periods i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner. Evaluate and give recommendations of all kinds to the kitchen and ensure a good working relationship with the Head Chef is the example for the rest of the team.
Represent leadership and ensure staff motivation, focusing on multi-skills development and total flexibility of staff and management. You will ensure that training of all staff is carried out in line with company policies and training records and succession planning are to be available and up to date at all times.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to guests and hotel residents. You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with team members and hotel guests alike.
You will be someone with a keen eye for numbers, driven by the desire to maximise sales and profitability. As well as a natural people manager, who is motivated by seeing their team succeed.
You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to help our Restaurant thrive. You will have experience working at 2 Rosette level, but ideally 3 Rosettes.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Upto 8 days OSP, subject to qualifying criteria
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Meals on duty;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• Red Star Awards – get 5 nominations to be awarded a £50 bonus
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Between £22,000 – £25,000 dependant upon experience
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.