At a Glance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Assistant to join our team at The Chaddesley Restaurant, our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star – Brockencote Hall Hotel.Apply
In the Detail
Bar Assistant – Brockencote Hall Hotel
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Assistant to join our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel.
What you’ll be doing?
This Bar Assistant role is perfect for someone who loves the buzz of service, has a personality that shines and is a genuine people person.
What you’ll be doing?
As Bar Assistant, you will work as part of our food and beverage team, maximising guest satisfaction and comfort by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all of our guests.
- You will be responsible for serving guests food and drink throughout the Restaurant, Lounge Areas and Terrace’s.
- You will recommend and take customer orders correctly and promptly, keeping the bar clean, tidy and well stocked. You’ll also be able to demonstrate your product knowledge in a friendly, confident and professional manner, spotting opportunities to upsell products effortlessly.
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
Minimum gratuities of £1700 per annum
What you’ll need?
To be friendly, enthusiastic and well presented, with good manners;
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards;
- Good communication skills, and level of English – both written and spoken;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’ attitude & to love the buzz of being busy;
- Previous experience is required along with a passion for great customer service and exceptional people skills
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
· 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
· Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
· Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
· Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
· Recommend a friend and get £250
· EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
· Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
· Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
- Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
- AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
- Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.