At a Glance
Bovey Castle Hotel on Dartmoor National Park, are looking for a Brasserie Supervisor to join the this 5 AA Red Star property. The role of a Brasserie Supervisor is to ensure the smooth and efficient daily running of the shift, maximising customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, professional and flexible service and ensuring all tasks and checklists are complete, maximising sales opportunities at all times. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Smith’s Brasserie Supervisor
We are delighted to have re-opened our friendly and informal Smith’s Brasserie within our 5AA Red Star Bovey Castle Hotel and are now recruiting for a Supervisor to join our waiting team in this friendly, busy, informal Restaurant with its Mediterranean themed menu.
What you’ll be doing?
As Brasserie Supervisor, you will work alongside the Brasserie Manager to supervise a team that maximises guest satisfaction and comfort by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all our guests.
You will have a genuine passion for customer service but also be able to lead and inspire the team with clarity and confidence, ensuring the department is prepared and organised, whilst also assisting the Supervisors and Managers with staff training and development.
What you’ll need?
- To be professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing first-class experiences for our guests
- Great interpersonal skills – friendly and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards
- Strong communication skills, and level of English – both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment and a love for the buzz of being busy.
Roles are available on both a full and part time basis – permanent or seasonal.
Part-time roles can be at the weekends and easily fit around studies.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All our employees receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Guaranteed minimum tips of £2,000 per annum
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Recommend a friend and get £375
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Bovey great? – Our Awards!
- Award Winning 5AA Red Star Hotel
- 3 AA rosettes Great Western Restaurant
- 1 AA rosette Smith’s Brasserie
- Gold Award – Hotel of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
- Bronze Award – Restaurant of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
- Gold Award – Large Hotel of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Gold Award – Spa, Pampering & Wellbeing Experience of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Silver Award, Restaurant of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Bronze Award – Dog Friendly Business of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Large Hotel of the Year – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Fine Dining Experience – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Spa & Wellbeing – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Best Hotel in the West Country – Best Loved Hotels Awards 2018/19
- Caterer People Awards 2019 – Emerging Talent Initiative for Elan Spa Academy
- This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: From £24,889.00 per year
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.