At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) of The Garden Room Restaurant, our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star – The Greenway Hotel & Spa. Working as part of our Head Chef’s, Abhijeet Dasalkar’s brigade, this role is perfect if you are keen to gain further experience in a property with a focus on modern, seasonal British cuisine, both fine dining and informal.Apply
In the Detail
Breakfast Chef – 40 hrs – The Greenway Hotel & Spa
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) of The Garden Room Restaurant, our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star – The Greenway Hotel & Spa.
Working as part of our Head Chef’s, Abhijeet Dasalkar’s brigade, this role is perfect if you are keen to gain further experience in a property with a focus on modern, seasonal British cuisine, both fine dining and informal.
What you’ll be doing?
This Breakfast Chef role is perfect for someone who loves the buzz of a busy morning service, works well under pressure, has great food presentation and loves producing a satisfying breakfast for our guests.
You will also have responsibility for ensuring our standards of food excellence are maintained. You will ensure high levels of cleanliness in and around the kitchen to ensure everything is kept clean, tidy, safe and hygienic, at all times.
What you’ll be doing?
You will be supporting the brigade by preparing fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients for service in the fast pace of our busy kitchen, working alongside a first-class team of talented chefs, creating food that looks and tastes delicious.
At The Greenway it is all about our guests, and our team are 100% customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude and sense of humour, alongside an eye for detail.
What you’ll need?
- You won’t be expected to have exceptional food knowledge just yet, but it is crucial you have basic cookery skills, such as Professional Cookery Level 2 / Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard qualification;
- A passion for food and produce, with a pride in its delivery to the plate;
- Your potential, your commitment, and your ability to work under pressure alongside being an excellent team player, is every bit as important to us as your knife-handling skills.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employees receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Minimum gratuities of £900 per annum
Perks of Eden:
· 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
· Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
· Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
· Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
· Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
· Recommend a friend and get £250
· EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
· Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
· Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
· AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
· 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
· Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
· Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note: No live in accommodation available
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.