At a Glance
The award winning kitchen at Mallory Court Hotel & Spa, is looking for a Chef De Partie to join their busy kitchen brigade in their 3 AA rosette Restaurant. The role of the Chef De Partie is to assist the senior chefs in managing the kitchen effectively. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Chef De Partie – The Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie to join our 3AA Rosette restaurant, The Dining Room, situated in the main house where Head Chef Paul Evans oversees the menus for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
What you’ll be doing?
As Chef De Partie you will get to oversee a section of the kitchen and work alongside our talented Head and Sous Chef to create freshly prepared, seasonal food that looks and tastes delicious. Our team firmly believe in using what we have on our doorstep and take great pride and pleasure in using the organically grown, seasonal produce from Mallory Court’s own kitchen gardens.
You will assist the Senior Chefs in the dish and menu development, leading by example and encouraging and supporting the junior chefs to contribute ideas and creativity.
Participating in the organisation of ordering, cost controlling, and wastage of food is key, ensuring all procedures are maintained to the required standards set by the Head Chef.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will have experience working in a quality (minimum) 2 AA Rosette level restaurant, experience in a 3AA Rosette is preferential.
You will have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes, taking responsibility for each and every dish served. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will be hands on with a strong willingness to learn from more experienced chefs. You will be passionate about passing on knowledge to junior members of the team, assisting with their development and inspiring them to be the chefs of the future.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• NFU Mutual Award for Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join us and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Between £17,500-£18,500 dependant upon experience
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.