At a Glance
The award winning Brasserie at Mallory Court Hotel & Spa, is looking for a Chef De Partie to join their busy kitchen brigade in their 2 AA rosette Restaurant. The role of the Chef De Partie is to assist the senior chefs in managing the kitchen effectively. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Chef De Partie – The Brasserie at Mallory
We are looking for a Chef De Partie (Brasserie) who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join our fantastic Brasserie.
Located on the outskirts of historic Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, The Brasserie at Mallory is one of the leading informal dining eateries in the area.
What’s in it for you?
We offer fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Upto 8 days OSP, subject to qualifying criteria
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Meals on duty;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• Red Star Awards – get 5 nominations to be awarded a £50 bonus
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
Our ideal candidate will need to be responsible for the running of the whole section and assist the senior chefs in managing the kitchen effectively.
This is a great time to join us and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Between £21,000 – £21,500
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.