At a Glance
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie to join No 44 Brasserie at The Arden Hotel, our 4AA Silver Star property, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Working as part of our Chef Operations Manager, Sai Venkatasubramanian’s brigade, this role is perfect for a Chef with proven experience in delivering a high-quality food offering, ideally at rosette standard. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join, as we have exciting development plans for our informal but special dining experiences.Apply
In the Detail
Chef De Partie – No 44 Brasserie at The Arden Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie to join No 44 Brasserie at The Arden Hotel, our 4AA Silver Star property, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
Working as part of our Chef Operations Manager, Sai Venkatasubramanian’s brigade, this role is perfect for a Chef with proven experience in delivering a high-quality food offering, ideally at rosette standard. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join, as we have exciting development plans for our informal but special dining experiences.
What you’ll be doing?
As Chef De Partie, you will be responsible for the running of the whole section while assisting in managing the kitchen effectively.
At The Arden, the traditional dining experience is a thing of the past with freshly prepared food, brought straight to your table in a relaxed and laid back atmosphere. Guests enjoy our delicious 2 AA Rosette dining food whilst taking it easy.
This role is based upon 48 hrs
Minimum gratuities of £1000 per annum
Salary of up to £24,000- £26,000 per annum
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for the role of Chef De Partie will be professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing Rosette Standard food, in a relaxed and accessible way. You will be required to work well within the team and lead by example to the brigade.
- You will already have gained credible experience within a professional food environment;
- A passion for food and ethically sourced produce, with a pride in its delivery to the plate;
- The ability to lead a section in ensuring food is prepped and ready for service – great timekeeping and organisational skills are key;
- Your potential, your commitment, and your ability to work under pressure alongside being an excellent team player, is every bit as important to us as your knife-handling skills.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes The Arden great? – Our Awards!
- Four AA Silver Stars for the levels of comfort and hospitality
- Two AA Rosettes for our creative cuisine
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2016
- Stratford In Bloom – Winners of Hotel Category 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.