At a Glance
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, is looking for a Chef De Rang to join this 4 AA red star property set in the heart of Warwickshire. As Chef De Rang, you will make sure every guest has a great experience from the moment they arrive in the Bar or Restaurant to when they leave. Work as part of the award winning team to make sure we give all our guests a fabulous experience and strive to be the best. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Chef De Rang – The Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel
We are looking for a Chef De Rang who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join the award-winning team in The Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel.
What you’ll be doing?
As Chef De Rang, you will have a genuine passion for customer service but also be able to manage your own section on the floor. You will support the team and lead by example by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all of our guests.
You will inspire the team with clarity and confidence, ensuring the department is prepared and organised whilst also assisting the Supervisors and Managers with staff training and development.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team.
You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will have previous experience in the hospitality industry, meeting, greeting and interacting with guests, ideally in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Discounted hotel stays including within the spa and food and beverage departments;
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Meals on Duty;
• Merlin Entertainment discount;
• Refer a friend bonus;
• Internal recognition awards such as out Red Star Awards scheme and Employee of the Quarter.
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• NFU Mutual Award for Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.