At a Glance
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, is looking for an Commis Waiter/ess to join this 4 AA red star property set in the heart of Warwickshire. The Commis Waiter/ess makes sure every guest has a great experience from the moment they arrive in the Bar or Restaurant to when they leave. Work as part of the award winning team to make sure we give all our guests a fabulous experience and strive to be the best. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Commis Waiter/ess – The Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Commis Waiter/ess to join our 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel, in Whitnash, Leamington Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Commis Waiter/ess, you will work as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all of our guests.
You will be responsible for preparing the mise-en-place for the service during the day. This will include table set-up, coordinating the food service from kitchen to table, all to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
Having expert knowledge of the food & wine that we offer will also be key to ensure appropriate recommendations can be made in order to drive sales and profitability.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will have previous experience in the hospitality industry, meeting, greeting and interacting with guests, ideally in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary between £7.70 – £8.21 per hour
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.