At a Glance
An opportunity has arisen for a Conference & Events Co-ordinator, to join The Arden Hotel, our 4AA Silver Star property, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.Apply
In the Detail
Conference & Events Co-ordinator – The Arden Hotel
32-40 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for a Conference & Events Co-ordinator, to join The Arden Hotel, our 4AA Silver Star property, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
What you’ll be doing?
- As Conference & Events Co-ordinator, you will organise conference, weddings and events, ensuring revenue from the events space is fully maximised. Respond to enquiries in a professional approach, within a set time-frame, providing accurate availability and proposals.
- Liaise with clients directly with regards to all aspects of the client’s requirements and final details and ensuring these are communicated to the operations team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Upon confirmation of bookings, you will prepare contracts, terms and conditions and pro-forma invoices for deposit requests whilst also liaising with the reservations department for bedroom reservations.
- You will identify sales opportunities and have a pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Further to this, you will be responsible for individual and group accommodation bookings, handling reservation enquiries and confirming bookings on a daily basis.
This role is based upon full time £22,000 per annum pro rata
Minimum gratuities of £1000 per annum
What you’ll need?
- The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering exceptional service.
- You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with clients and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
- You will be someone with a keen eye for numbers, driven by the desire to maximise sales and profitability. As well as a natural people person, who is motivated by seeing the team succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes The Arden great? – Our Awards!
- AA Small Hotel Group of the Year 2014/2015
- Four AA Silver Stars for the levels of comfort and hospitality
- Two AA Rosettes for our creative cuisine
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2016
- Stratford In Bloom – Winners of Hotel Category 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.