At a Glance
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Marketing team within our Stratford-upon-Avon Head Office – this role will provide digital marketing support to the Marketing Function.Apply
In the Detail
Digital Marketing Executive/Graduate Opportunity
Based at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Marketing team within our Stratford-upon-Avon Head Office – this role will provide digital marketing support to the Marketing Function.
What you’ll be doing?
Your role as Digital Marketing Executive is to raise Eden Hotel Collection’s profile through development of online presence, delivering growth and development of online sales and to communicate our stories and achievements to external and internal audiences, building stronger relationships with our audience.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Assist in coordinating key promotional marketing activity, ensuring these initiatives are communicated throughout the various teams within the collection
- Designing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Execute the collection’s social media plan with activity across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and all other platforms to expand our audience base
- Managing CMS; optimising SEO ensuring content is up to date and has a consistent tone of voice working closely with and liaising with the web agency
- Co-ordinating PPC advertising, online advertising regularly reviewing with agency
- Writing blog content
- Monitor, report and analyse results in order to continue to improve performance and grow sales
You will also be responsible for a number of general functions within the department, including:
- Updating the group marketing report and print reports on a weekly basis for each hotel
- Attend, when necessary, company events and trade shows representing the collection along with any other duties as deemed necessary and reasonable
- Visit hotels periodically, when required
- You will be managing competing priorities in a busy environment, your role will be fast paced, challenging and exciting.
What you’ll need?
- The successful candidate for this role will have exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills are a pre-requisite, along with a high degree of self-sufficiency, personal organisation and motivation.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, SEO, adwords and display advertising campaigns. Knowledge of Creative Suite CS6, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is desirable, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
- We recognise the importance of work life balance and so offer an enhanced annual leave entitlement of 31 days; inclusive of Bank Holidays;
- And we care about the health and wellbeing of our teams so provide access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme – Hospitality Action;
- We are passionate hoteliers and super proud of our industry, whilst recognising the need for family & down time. Take advantage discounted stays across our group, Relais & Chateaux and Pride of Britain Hotels as part of our consortia agreements.
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B;
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Virgin Experience discounted rates
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Free Car Parking
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.