At a Glance
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front of House Manager to join the team at Brockencote Hall Hotel. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Front of House Manager – Brockencote Hall Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Front of House Manager to join our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.
What you’ll be doing?
As Front of House Manager, you will have a key position in the coordination of front of house operations which includes Reception, Nights, and Housekeeping departments. Customer focus will be an integral part of the role in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
You will coach and develop the team in customer service and selling skills, ensuring your team provides an inspirational service and total guest satisfaction whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell products and services that are available, maximising sales where possible.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents. As well as a natural people manager, who is motivated by seeing their team succeed.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
A warm and welcoming personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
• Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
• AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
• Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
• 4 AA Red Stars
• 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.