At a Glance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Manager to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star, The Greenway Hotel & Spa.Apply
In the Detail
Front of House Manager – The Greenway Hotel & Spa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Manager to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star, The Greenway Hotel & Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Front of House Manager, you will have a key position in the coordination of front of house operations which includes Reception and Nights. Customer focus will be an integral part of the role in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
You will coach and develop the team in customer service and selling skills, ensuring your team provides an inspirational service and total guest satisfaction whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell products and services that are available, maximising sales where possible.
What you’ll need?
- To be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first class experiences to guests and hotel residents, high standards will be second nature to you;
- To be a natural people manager with the ability to lead a team
- To be a manager who is motivated by developing their team and seeing them succeed
- You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to build relationships with guests and members of the hotel team
- A warm and welcoming personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
- To preferably have knowledge of Avondata, and Microsoft Office skills.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employees receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
- AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
- 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.