At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Reservationist to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa. This role is maternity leave cover, for a period of up to 12 months. This would be the perfect role for someone who already has conference and events experience gained within a high-quality hotel or conference facility environment.Apply
In the Detail
Full Time Reservationist – Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
(Maternity Leave Cover)
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Reservationist to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.
This role is maternity leave cover, for a period of up to 12 months. This would be the perfect role for someone who already has conference and events experience gained within a high-quality hotel or conference facility environment.
What you’ll be doing?
As Reservationist, you will have a key position ensuring that potential guests receive an outstanding first impression by giving comprehensive descriptions of our rooms and facilities.
You will follow up all enquiries in a timely manner and respond to guest e-mails promptly ensuring every guest requirement is met and exceeded.
You will be aware of sales incentives, packages and promotions to sell to our guests and ensure we maximise revenue potential at every opportunity.
This role is based upon 32-40 hrs £16-£20,000 per annum
What you’ll need?
- The successful candidate for this role will be professional, passionate and dedicated to delivering first-class service to our guests.
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have confidence building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be highly organised with great attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- A warm and friendly personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
- Experience of AvonData beneficial but not essential.
- Strong IT and admin skills are essential.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great opportunity to join us on our journey with Elan Spas and Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.