At a Glance
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen at Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, our award-winning, 4AA Red Star Hotel. This role is perfect for an experienced Head Housekeeper or perhaps a Deputy Head Housekeeper looking to take the next step and has a passion for high standards of work, cleanliness, and the ability to motivate and lead our wonderful housekeeping team!Apply
In the Detail
Head Housekeeper – Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen at Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, our award-winning, 4AA Red Star Hotel.
This role is perfect for an experienced Head Housekeeper or perhaps a Deputy Head Housekeeper looking to take the next step and has a passion for high standards of work, cleanliness, and the ability to motivate and lead our wonderful housekeeping team!
What you’ll be doing?
As Head Housekeeper, you are an essential part of the Mallory Court senior team. You will be required to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation & maintenance in all our guest rooms, suites, bathrooms, and public areas. To succeed you will look to install daily, weekly and monthly schedules of work. You should lead by example at all times, inspiring the housekeeping team in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
What you’ll need?
- To be committed to delivering exceptional standards within hotel bedrooms and public areas.
- You will lead by example, implementing systems and procedures as required
- You will have high standards – both for the appearance of the bedrooms and public areas but also to ensure that tasks are completed within the expected timeframes
- You will have the ability to use computer systems for placing orders and managing the department rotas and holiday requests.
- As you will know, working in the Housekeeping Department is hard but very rewarding work, and will require a level of fitness in order to complete this vital role.
- Previous experience as Head or Deputy Head Housekeeper is essential and within a similar award-winning property.
- You will have an enthusiastic approach to exceeding our guests’ expectations and showcasing our beautiful bedrooms and public areas.
- Be confident communicating across departments at pier level
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Minimum gratuities of £750 per annum
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Share of Gratuities
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 4 Red Stars
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.