At a Glance
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, is looking for a Head Waiter/tress to join this 4 AA red star property set in the heart of Warwickshire on a part time basis. The Head Waiter/tress makes sure every guest has a great experience from the moment they arrive to when they leave. Work as part of the award winning team to make sure we give all our guests a fabulous experience and strive to be the best. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Head Waiter/tress – Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Head Waiter/tress to join our 3AA Rosette restaurant, The Dining Room at Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
What you’ll be doing?
You will need to ensure guest’s needs are met before, during and after their meal and/or stay in the hotel whilst ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times. At Mallory Court Hotel Country House Hotel & Spa it is all about our guests, being 100% customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude, sense of humour, alongside an eye for detail.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first class experiences to guests and hotel residents. You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with team members and hotel guests alike.
You will be someone with a keen eye for numbers, driven by the desire to maximise sales and profitability. As well as a natural people manager, who is motivated by seeing their team succeed.
You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to help our Restaurant thrive. You will have experience working at 2 Rosette level, but ideally 3 Rosettes.
Whilst we are looking for a breadth of skills for this role, your personality will be the driving factor in our recruitment, you must have a genuine desire for making our guests feel special and your team feel appreciated and supported at all times.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
· 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
· Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
· Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
· Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international;
· Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
· Use of our gym facilities;
· Service charge/gratuities;
· Recommend a friend and get £250
· EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
· Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
· Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.