At a Glance
The team at Mallory Court Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Part Time Hotel Porter to join the 4 AA red star property. The role of the Hotel Porter is to welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and assist with luggage to rooms in a timely and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction whilst providing general hotel security. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Hotel Porter – Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Hotel Porter to join our 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel, in Whitnash, Leamington Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Hotel Porter, you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests, with the ability to shape their first and last impressions, from the initial warm welcome at reception, through to assisting with collecting luggage from rooms at check-out.
You will provide an inspirational service, ensuring total guest satisfaction during their stay. Acting as a point of contact, you will provide information on hotel services and facilities, as well as information on the local area when necessary.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
A warm and welcoming personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary between £7.70 – £8.21 per hour
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.