At a Glance
Brockencote Hall Hotel near Kidderminster, are looking for a Housekeeper to join the this 4 AA Red Star property. The role of the Housekeeper will be to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Brockencote Hall in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites in accordance with the Eden Hotel Collection’s standards. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Housekeeper – Brockencote Hall Hotel – 15 Hrs
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.
What you’ll be doing?
As Housekeeper, you will know and understand what it means to deliver outstanding hospitality and you will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guests’ expectations.
You will maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Brockencote Hall Hotel in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites in accordance with Eden Hotel Collection’s standards. This will be achieved by working with the housekeeping team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
Relish the responsibility and truly own your performance, you will take real pride in your work and get a real buzz from customer satisfaction. Delivering an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless guest facilities.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, attentive and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to hotel residents.
Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable, although full training will be provided.
You will be a good team player with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding guests’ expectations.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
- Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
- AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
- Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Between £7.70 – £8.72 per hour
15 hours per week
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.