At a Glance
4 AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel and Spa, is looking for a Housekeeping Porter to join the team. As Housekeeping Porter, you will provide operational support to the Housekeeping team, including distribution, organisation and monitoring of all linen requirements across the Hotel. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Housekeeping Porter – Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Porter to join our 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel, in Whitnash, Leamington Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Housekeeping Porter, you will know and understand what it means to deliver outstanding hospitality and you will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guests’ expectations. You will provide operational support to the Housekeeping team, including distribution, organisation and monitoring of all linen requirements across the Hotel.
You will assist with the general cleaning of guest areas ensuring that they are clean, well maintained and staged appropriately. You’ll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and back of house service areas.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, attentive and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to hotel residents.
Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable, although full training will be provided.
You will be a good team player with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding guests’ expectations.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary between £7.70 – £8.21 per hour
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.