At a Glance
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to join the team at Brockencote Hall has become available. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Maintenance Assistant – Brockencote Hall Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Assistant to join our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.
What you’ll be doing?
As Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for carrying out general maintenance of the property and assisting with the upkeep of the facilities to the highest standards to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will ensure completion of the daily job list and maintenance schedules with an eye for detail and passion for fixing things.
You must meet time deadlines, liaise with contractors and assist the Group Maintenance Manager with health and safety, ensuring all company, statutory and legal regulatory requirements are met at all times.
What you’ll need?
The ideal candidate will have previous maintenance experience including, electrical, plumbing and decorating, preferably within a hotel, but not essential.
You will have practical working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance, health and safety and fire regulations. You will be a very hands-on person, self-motivated, with a very proactive approach.
Qualified by experience, qualifications would be advantageous such as plumbing and electrician
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
• Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
• AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
• Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
• 4 AA Red Stars
• 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: £10.00 per hour, 24 hours per week
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.