At a Glance
An opportunity has arisen for a Night Manager to join our Award-winning 5AA Red Star Resort, Bovey Castle, in North Bovey, Devon. The role of the Night Manager will include being responsible for managing and co-ordinating the Night team whilst ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
What you’ll be doing?
As Night Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the property throughout the night. This will include:
- Running the night audit and carrying out the overnight admin.
- Supervising the Nights team, ensuring all tasks and checklists are completed to the highest standards
- Monitoring business in-house to ensure time is managed efficiently to complete any ad hoc tasks to assist the day team
What you’ll need?
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to think outside of the box and work under pressure – a problem solver!
- Solid IT skills are essential, knowledge of opera is desirable
- Great people skills both to lead the nights team and look after any ‘night owl’ guests
- Self-motivation and good initiative
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employees receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Salary is inclusive of minimum guaranteed tips of £2,000 per annum.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Recommend a friend and get £375
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Bovey great? – Our Awards!
- Award Winning 5AA Red Star Hotel
- 3 AA rosettes Great Western Restaurant
- 1 AA rosette Smith’s Brasserie
- Gold Award – Hotel of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
- Bronze Award – Restaurant of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
- Gold Award – Large Hotel of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Gold Award – Spa, Pampering & Wellbeing Experience of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Silver Award, Restaurant of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Bronze Award – Dog Friendly Business of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
- Large Hotel of the Year – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Fine Dining Experience – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Spa & Wellbeing – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
- Best Hotel in the West Country – Best Loved Hotels Awards 2018/19
- Caterer People Awards 2019 – Emerging Talent Initiative for Elan Spa Academy
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Starting from £23,500.00
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.