At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Night Porter to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.Apply
In the Detail
Full Time Night Porter, 40 hrs per week – Mallory Court Hotel
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Night Porter to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Night Porter, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times. To welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and assist with luggage to rooms in a timely and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction whilst providing general hotel security.
What you’ll need?
- To be friendly, professional, discreet and well presented, with good manners;
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards;
- Excellent communication skills, and level of English – both written and spoken;
- Self-motivation and calmness under pressure
This Night Porter role is 40 hrs (typical hours – 10.30pm-7am) based upon 5/7 nights per week
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.