At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Night Porter to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star The Greenway Hotel & Spa.Apply
In the Detail
Night Porter Full Time, 40 hrs per week – The Greenway Hotel & Spa.
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Night Porter to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star The Greenway Hotel & Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Night Porter, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times. To welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and assist with luggage to rooms in a timely and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction whilst providing general hotel security.
What you’ll need?
- To be friendly, professional, discreet and well presented, with good manners;
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards;
- Excellent communication skills, and level of English – both written and spoken;
- Self-motivation and calmness under pressure
This Night Porter role is 40 hrs (typical hours – 10.30pm-7am) based upon 5/7 nights per week
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
- AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
- 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary up to £19,500.00
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.