At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) of The Dining Room, our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star – Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.Apply
In the Detail
Breakfast Waiter/ess, Part Time – Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) of The Dining Room, our 3AA Rosette restaurant within our award winning 4AA Red Star – Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
This is a perfect role for someone who loves the buzz of a busy morning service, has a personality that shines and is a genuine people person.
What you’ll be doing?
As Breakfast Waiter/Waitress, you will work as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all of our guests.
You will be responsible for preparing the mise-en-place for the service during the day. This will include table set-up, coordinating the food service from kitchen to table, all to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
What you’ll need?
- To be friendly, enthusiastic and well presented, with good manners;
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards;
- Good communication skills, and level of English – both written and spoken;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’ attitude & to love the buzz of being busy;
- Experience isn’t a deal breaker but a passion for great customer service and exceptional people skills are essential.
Part time hours are available.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international;
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities;
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.