At a Glance
Mallory Court Hotel, is looking for a Pastry Chef to join their award winning 3 AA Rosette kitchen team. As Pastry Chef, you will be working as part of a team, consistently delivering Eden Hotel Collection's standards in food production and service. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Working as part of our Chef Director, Simon Haigh’s brigade, this role is perfect for a Chef with proven experience in delivering a high-quality food offering, ideally at rosette standard. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join, as we have exciting development plans for both our formal and casual dining offering.
What you’ll be doing?
As Pastry Chef, you will be responsible for the running of the whole pastry section. At Mallory it is all about our guests, being 100% guest focused with a ‘can do’ attitude and sense of humour, alongside an eye for detail.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for the role of Pastry Chef will be professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing Rosette Standard food. You will be required to work well within the team and lead by example to the brigade.
- You will already have gained credible experience within a professional food environment;
- You will have a creative flair and passion for producing amazing desserts and imaginative cakes and pastries
- The ability to lead a section and chefs in ensuring food is prepped and ready for service – great timekeeping and organisational skills are key;
- You will have the ability to work under pressure alongside being an excellent team player
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Salary based on 48 hours up to 27k depending on experience;
- Pay for hours worked over 48 hours per week;
- Clear progression pathway with tiered pay rate progression;
- Average £600 annual service charge payable bi monthly;
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.