In the Detail
Hotel Receptionist – The Greenway Hotel & Spa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to join our award-winning 4AA Red Star The Greenway Hotel & Spa.
This is a perfect role for someone who already has front office reception experience gained within a high-quality hotel environment.
What you’ll be doing?
As Receptionist, you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests, with the ability to shape their first and last impressions, from your initial warm greeting assisting check-in, through to ensuring they leave happy and content at check-out.
You will provide an inspirational service, ensuring total guest satisfaction whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell products and services that are available, maximising sales where possible.
You will answer the switchboard and deal with all incoming calls in the correct manner, both internally and externally. Liaising with all departments as and when required to ensure efficiency throughout the hotel.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
A warm and welcoming personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
We are looking for candidates, available to work up to 40 hours per week
1 weekend off per month
Service charge of up to £600 per annum
Up to £21,000 per annum
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
· 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
· Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
· Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
· Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
· Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
· Service charge/gratuities;
· Recommend a friend and get £250
· EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
· Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
· Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
· AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
· 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
· Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
· Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note: No live in accommodation available