At a Glance
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant & Bar Manager to join our team at our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.Apply
In the Detail
Restaurant & Bar Manager – Brockencote Hall Hotel
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant & Bar Manager to join our team at our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.
What you’ll be doing?
This is a perfect role for someone with previous experience of a similar nature, who loves the buzz of service, has a personality that shines and is a genuine people person.
What you’ll be doing?
- As Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management, control and administration of the restaurant, to include all lounge areas, bar and outside seating areas to the specified standards.
- You will promote the 3AA Rosette Restaurant to establish a loyal and regular customer base, ensuring that guests expectations are exceeded, and repeat business is stimulated. You will also handle customer complaints and take necessary action to remedy situations.
- You will inspire the team with clarity and confidence, ensuring all departments are prepared and organised, whilst also assisting with staff training, appraisal and development.
This role is based upon 40 hours, salary of £28,000 per annum
Service Charge earning potential of up to £600 per annum
What you’ll need?
- To be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first class experiences to guests; high standards will be second nature to you;
- To be friendly, enthusiastic and well presented, with good manners;
- Strong attention to detail to deliver the very best service standards;
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Leading by example, sharing your experience and skills with the team along with a consistent approach
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’ attitude & to love the buzz of being busy;
- Previous supervisory experience is required along with a passion for great customer service and exceptional people skills
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If you would like to part of our amazing team but have slightly less experience however have equal desire to excel, we are always looking to enhance our hotel team in all areas, so please do get in touch.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
- Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
- AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
- Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
- Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
- 4 AA Red Stars
- 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.