At a Glance
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join the team at Brockencote Hall has become available. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Restaurant Manager – Brockencote Hall Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to join our 4AA Red Star Brockencote Hall Hotel, in Chaddesley Corbett, Worcestershire.
What you’ll be doing?
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management, control and administration of the restaurant, to include all lounge areas, bar and outside seating areas to the specified standards.
To promote the 3AA Rosette Restaurant to establish a loyal and regular customer base, ensuring that guests expectations are exceeded, and repeat business is stimulated. You will also handle customer complaints and take necessary action to remedy situations.
You will inspire the team with clarity and confidence, ensuring all departments are prepared and organised, whilst also assisting with staff training, appraisal and development.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will be a natural people manager, who is motivated by seeing their team succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Brockencote Hall Hotel great? – Our Awards!
• Food Awards England 2017 – Best Hotel Restaurant of the Year – Midlands and UK
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2017
• AA Small Hotel Group of the Year
• Gold Award – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2015
• Best Hotel – Visit Worcestershire Awards for Excellence 2015
• 4 AA Red Stars
• 3 AA Rosettes
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.