At a Glance
4 AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel and Spa, is looking for a Room Attendant to join the team. The role of the Room Attendant is to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Mallory Court Hotel in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Room Attendant – Mallory Court Hotel – Flexible working hours available
We are looking for a Room Attendant who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join the award-winning team at Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa.
Located on the outskirts of historic Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, Mallory Court is one of the Midland’s finest luxury hotels, conference and wedding venues.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you will know and understand what it means to deliver outstanding hospitality and you will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guests’ expectations.
You will maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Mallory Court Hotel in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites in accordance with Eden Hotel Collection’s standards. This will be achieved by working with the housekeeping team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
Relish the responsibility and truly own your performance, with a 1-hour time frame to clean each room, you will take real pride in your work and get a real buzz from customer satisfaction. Delivering an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless guest facilities.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, attentive and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to hotel residents.
Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable, although full training will be provided.
You will be a good team player with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding guests’ expectations.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
• Transport provided to and from Leamington town centre (9am and 4pm shuttle run)
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Upto 8 days OSP, subject to qualifying criteria
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Meals on duty;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• Red Star Awards – get 5 nominations to be awarded a £50 bonus
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
On successful completion of your probation period (3 months), you will receive a pay increase of £1000 (pro rata 40 hours per week)
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• NFU Mutual Award for Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary: Between £7.70 – £8.71 per hour dependant on age
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.