At a Glance
An opportunity has arisen for a Room Attendant to join our Award-winning, 4AA Red Star The Greenway Hotel & Spa as we prepare for our re-opening (subject to government guidance). This role is perfect for those that take a real pride in their work and love cleaning.Apply
In the Detail
Room Attendant – The Greenway Hotel & Spa – Part Time hours available
An opportunity has arisen for a Room Attendant to join our Award-winning, 4AA Red Star The Greenway Hotel & Spa as we prepare for our re-opening (subject to government guidance).
This role is perfect for those that take a real pride in their work and love cleaning.
What you’ll be doing?
As Room Attendant, you will be a vital cog in The Greenway team, maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness required by The Greenway in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites. This will be achieved by working with the housekeeping team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
What you’ll need?
- To be committed to deliver exceptional cleanliness within hotel bedrooms and public areas;
- You may be interacting with our guests so a welcoming smile is essential and conversational English is advantageous
- The ability to work on your own for periods of time;
- Being a Room Attendant is hard but rewarding work, and will require a level of fitness in order to complete this vital role;
- Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable, although full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, cleanliness and equipment;
- You will be a good team player with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding guests’ expectations.
You will predominantly work set shifts, usually between 9am – 5pm, 5 days out of 7. If desired, flexible contracts or just weekend work.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
- AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
- 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.