At a Glance
The 2 AA rosette kitchen at The Waterside Brasserie in The Arden Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join their busy kitchen brigade. You will assist our talented Head Chef in managing the kitchen brigade, organising the workload and delegating to junior chefs where necessary.Apply
In the Detail
Senior Sous Chef – No 44 Brasserie at The Arden Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sous Chef to join No 44 Brasserie at The Arden Hotel, our 4AA Silver Star property, in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
Working as part of our Chef Operations Manager, Sai Venkatasubramanian’s brigade, this role is perfect for a Chef with proven experience in delivering a high-quality food offering at rosette standard. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join, as we have exciting development plans for our informal but special dining experiences.
What you’ll be doing?
- As Senior Sous Chef, you will assist Sai in day to day management of the kitchen brigade, organising the workload and delegating to junior chefs where necessary.
- You will motivate and inspire the team to work together effectively, leading by example and encouraging and supporting the team to contribute ideas.
- You will be proactive in self-development and the development of all members of the kitchen brigade. Motivating and promoting positive behaviour is also key.
This role is based upon 48 hrs
Salary of up to £32,000 per annum
Minimum gratuities of £1000 per annum
What you’ll need?
- The successful candidate for this role will have experience working in a quality 2 AA Rosette level restaurant
- You will have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes, taking responsibility for each and every dish served.
- You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
- You will have experience of successfully leading a team.
- You will be hands on and have the ability and experience to support, assist and inspire the brigade.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes The Arden great? – Our Awards!
- Four AA Silver Stars for the levels of comfort and hospitality
- Two AA Rosettes for our creative cuisine
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2016
- Stratford In Bloom – Winners of Hotel Category 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.