At a Glance
The Main House kitchen on Harbury Lane holding 3 AA rosettes at Mallory Court in Leamington Spa, is looking for a Sous Chef to join the kitchen brigade. The role of the Sous Chef is to assist in managing the kitchen and assume full responsibility in the absence of the Head Chef. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Sous Chef – Mallory Court Hotel
We are looking for a Sous Chef who is as passionate about hospitality as we are to join the award winning 3AA Rosette kitchen team at Mallory Court Hotel.
What you’ll be doing?
As Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in managing the kitchen brigade, organising the workload and delegating where necessary.
You will motivate and inspire the team to work together effectively, leading by example and encouraging and supporting the team to contribute ideas.
You will be proactive in self-development and the development of all members of the kitchen brigade. Motivating and promoting positive behaviour is also key.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will have experience working in a quality (minimum) 2 AA Rosette level restaurant, experience in a 3AA Rosette is preferential.
You will have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes, taking responsibility for each and every dish served. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will be hands on and able to support the Head Chef, assisting with development and inspiring the junior members of the kitchen to be the Sous Chefs of the future.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. We are a young, exciting and rapidly expanding company, with a real sense of team spirit and passion for our industry.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Discounted hotel stays including within the spa and food and beverage departments;
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Meals on duty;
• Merlin Entertainment discount, with more exciting benefits to launch later this year.
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
• NFU Mutual Award for Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.