At a Glance
Elan Spa at Mallory Court in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Spa Receptionist to join the latest luxury spa in Warwickshire The role of the Spa Receptionist is to ensure all guests are greeted with genuine warmth to the hotel, to work in an efficient manner to maximise sales, ensure all guests are aware of Hotel and locality. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Spa Receptionist at Elan Spa Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Spa Receptionist to join us at the Elan Spa at Mallory Court, a purpose-built spa with 7 treatment rooms, Vitality & Hydrotherapy Pools, a Thermal Retreat, Nail Boutique, Fitness Suite, Bedrooms and a Spa Café.
What you’ll be doing?
As Spa Receptionist, you will become part of a dedicated Spa team providing clients with first class hospitality service. You will provide advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and fitness classes; making bookings and supporting the Spa Therapists in providing a truly luxurious experience.
You will provide information on hotel services and most importantly, make clients feel welcome and help them unwind during their stay. Ensuring Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ account will be a key part of the role, as well as ensuring invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a timely manner.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first class experiences to clients. You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with clients and team members alike.
You will have a natural flair and a passion for providing a luxurious level of service. Direct experience with hotel or Spa businesses is not required, though some knowledge of the industry would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary between £7.70 – £8.21 per hour, based upon 40 hours per week
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.