At a Glance
Elan Spa at Mallory Court in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Reservationist to join the latest luxury spa in Warwickshire The role of the Reservationist is to ensure all guests are greeted with genuine warmth to the hotel, to work in an efficient manner to maximise sales, ensure all guests are aware of Hotel and locality. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Spa Reservationist – Elan Spa, Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Reservationist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa.
We are a purpose-built spa with 7 treatment rooms, Vitality & Hydrotherapy Pools, a Thermal Retreat, Nail Boutique, Fitness Suite, Bedrooms and a Spa Café.
What you’ll be doing?
- Located at our Spa Reception, you will ensure our customers feel welcome and at ease the moment they come through the door. Whether they visit the gym, have a personal training session, or a day of relaxation and spa pampering planned, it’s your warm and friendly greeting that sets the tone for our customer’s experience – one we want to ensure is simply marvellous.
- You will be responsible for the day to day efficient management of spa bookings, ensuring all guests are greeted with genuine warmth to the hotel, and working in an efficient manner to maximise sales
- You’ll take treatment bookings and payments, answer membership and treatment enquiries and work closely with the therapy team to ensure a busy day runs like clockwork in our spa. You’ll also support your manager to maximise revenue through proactive product sales and careful treatment diary management.
- You will provide information on hotel services and most importantly, as their host, make our guests feel welcome and help them unwind during their stay.
What you’ll need?
- The successful candidate for this role will be professional, passionate and dedicated to delivering first-class service to our guests.
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have confidence building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be highly organised with great attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- A warm and friendly personality is key, with high standards of professionalism and a drive to provide a memorable experience for each and every guest.
- Experience of PremSpa beneficial but not essential.
- Strong IT and admin skills are essential.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Minimum gratuities of £750 per annum
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great opportunity to join us on our journey with Elan Spas and Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.