At a Glance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa Therapist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa. Elan Spa is purpose-built, with 7 treatment rooms, Vitality & Hydrotherapy Pools, a Thermal Retreat, Nail Boutique, Fitness Suite, Bedrooms and a Spa Café.Apply
In the Detail
Spa Therapist – Elan Spa, Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
Full and Part Time Roles Available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa Therapist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa.
Elan Spa is purpose-built, with 7 treatment rooms, Vitality & Hydrotherapy Pools, a Thermal Retreat, Nail Boutique, Fitness Suite, Bedrooms and a Spa Café.
What you’ll be doing?
As Spa Therapist, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention to clients which meets, at all times, the established benchmark of excellence.
You’ll consult with each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products such as ESPA and ORLY.
We understand that repetitive strain is a major cause of therapists having to give up their practice. All of our therapists are trained in Hands Free Massage, with the aim to expand their repertoire whilst freshening up their approach. We believe this to be an effective technique, which saves pressure on the hands/wrists, thereby helping our therapists to maintain a long and fulfilling career in the industry.
What you’ll need?
- Previous experience working as a Beauty Therapist is essential, ideally within a spa environment;
- A passion to provide holistic and beauty therapies according to a five star spa service standard;
- Exceptional grooming standards;
- To have a beauty qualification at NVQ Level 3, or equivalent is essential;
- To have manicure, pedicure and waxing qualification at NVQ 2, or equivalent;
- Availability to work weekends/bank holidays
Spa Therapist roles are available as Full or Part Time.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Minimum gratuities of £750 per annum
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Salary based on f/t hours – depending on experience
- Pay for hours worked over contracted hours per week
- Clear progression pathway with tiered pay rate progression
- Average £600 annual service charge payable monthly
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.