At a Glance
Elan Spa at The Greenway Hotel in Cheltenham, are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our luxury spa in Gloucestershire When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays, dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Full Time Spa Therapist – Elan Spa, The Greenway Hotel & Spa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa.
Inspired by our wonderful Cotswold location, our spa combines Gloucestershire countryside chic and opulence with its exposed brickwork, historic beams, jewel rich colours and decadent Espa products.
What you’ll be doing?
As Spa Therapist, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention to clients which meets, at all times, the established benchmark of excellence.
You’ll consult with each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products such as ESPA and ORLY.
We understand that repetitive strain is a major cause of therapists having to give up their practice. All of our therapists are trained in Hands Free Massage, with the aim to expand their repertoire whilst freshening up their approach. We believe this to be an effective technique, which saves pressure on the hands/wrists, thereby helping our therapists to maintain a long and fulfilling career in the industry.
What you’ll need?
- Previous experience working as a Beauty Therapist is essential, ideally within a spa environment;
- A passion to provide holistic and beauty therapies according to a five star spa service standard;
- Exceptional grooming standards;
- To have a beauty qualification at NVQ Level 3, or equivalent is essential;
- To have manicure, pedicure and waxing qualification at NVQ 2, or equivalent;
- Availability to work weekends/bank holidays
We are looking for candidates, available to work 32-40 hours per week
Minimum gratuities of £900 per annum
What’s in it for you?
We have a proven track record in the development of our Spa Therapists, both from entry level Spa Apprentices and as part of ongoing professional development to progress to Advanced & Senior Therapists roles with advanced treatment training, Amethyst Cancer Care treatments and development to be our in house trainer. Eden Hotel Collection prides itself on the ability of our team to ‘Grow with Eden’.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
- AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
- 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note: No live in accommodation available
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.