At a Glance
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa. Inspired by our wonderful Cotswold location, our spa combines Gloucestershire countryside chic and opulence with its exposed brickwork, historic beams, jewel rich colours and decadent Espa products.Apply
In the Detail
Full Time Spa Therapist – Elan Spa, The Greenway Hotel & Spa
We are excited to be preparing for our re-opening (subject to government guidance) and have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our award-winning 5 Bubble Star rating Elan Spa.
Inspired by our wonderful Cotswold location, our spa combines Gloucestershire countryside chic and opulence with its exposed brickwork, historic beams, jewel rich colours and decadent Espa products.
What you’ll be doing?
As Spa Therapist, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention to clients which meets, at all times, the established benchmark of excellence.
You’ll consult with each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products such as ESPA and ORLY.
We understand that repetitive strain is a major cause of therapists having to give up their practice. All of our therapists are trained in Hands Free Massage, with the aim to expand their repertoire whilst freshening up their approach. We believe this to be an effective technique, which saves pressure on the hands/wrists, thereby helping our therapists to maintain a long and fulfilling career in the industry.
This role is 32-40 hours per week.
What you’ll need?
- Previous experience working as a Beauty Therapist is essential, ideally within a spa environment;
- A passion to provide holistic and beauty therapies according to a five star spa service standard;
- Exceptional grooming standards;
- To have a beauty qualification at NVQ Level 3, or equivalent is essential;
- To have manicure, pedicure and waxing qualification at NVQ 2, or equivalent;
- Availability to work weekends/bank holidays
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments;
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) discounted stays
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Service charge/gratuities;
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
- Regular training provided by our in-house Learning & Development team, ensuring strong progression possibilities.
What makes The Greenway Hotel & Spa great? – Our Awards!
- AA Red Stars for the levels of comfort, service and hospitality
- 3 AA Rosettes The Garden Room Restaurant
- Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our Spa
- Part of the celebrated Small Luxury Hotels of the World consortia
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.