At a Glance
Elan Spa at Mallory Court in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Spa Therapist to join the latest luxury spa in Warwickshire. The role of the Spa Therapist is to provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention which meets the established benchmark of excellence at all times and to maximise retail sales where possible. We expect all our Spa Therapists to work with and support other members of the spa team and contribute to a strong team ethic. When you work for Eden, we want you to feel you receive the very best in industry perks. From discounts on Eden stays dining and Spa to Merlin Entertainment discounts, nothing makes us happier than hearing of how our team have made the most of these rewards.Apply
In the Detail
Spa Therapist at Elan Spa Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Spa Therapist to join us at the Elan Spa at Mallory Court, a purpose-built spa with 7 treatment rooms, Vitality & Hydrotherapy Pools, a Thermal Retreat, Nail Boutique, Fitness Suite, Bedrooms and a Spa Café.
What you’ll be doing?
As Spa Therapist, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will provide treatments and a level of personal care and attention to clients which meets, at all times, the established benchmark of excellence.
You’ll consult each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products such as ESPA and ORLY.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first class experiences to clients. You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with clients and team members alike.
You will have a true passion for the spa industry and a desire to progress. Qualified to Level 3 Beauty Therapy standard, the ideal candidate must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off F&B
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £250
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
• 3 AA rosettes Main House Restaurant
• 2 AA rosettes Brasserie dining
• Achieved a 5-bubble star rating for our spa
• Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
• Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
• Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
• Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary between £17,500 – £18,000 per annum based on 40 hours per week
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.