At a Glance
4 AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel and Spa, is looking for a Turndown Room Attendant to join the team. The role of the Turndown Room Attendant is to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Mallory Court Hotel in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites.Apply
In the Detail
Turn Down- Room Attendant
Mallory Court Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Turn Down Room Attendant to join Mallory Court Hotel, our 4AA Red Star Mallory Court Hotel, in Whitnash, Leamington Spa.
What you’ll be doing?
As Turn Down Room Attendant, you will know and understand what it means to deliver outstanding hospitality and you will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guests’ expectations.
You will maintain the high standards of cleanliness and night service turn down required by Mallory Court Hotel in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites in accordance with Eden Hotel Collection’s standards. This will be achieved by working with the housekeeping team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
Relish the responsibility and truly own your performance, you will take real pride in your work and get a real buzz from customer satisfaction. Delivering an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless guest facilities.
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, attentive and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to hotel residents.
Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable, although full training will be provided.
You will be a good team player with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding guests’ expectations.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Minimum gratuities of £750 per annum
Perks of Eden:
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
- Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
- Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
- Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
- Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
- Use of our gym facilities
- Recommend a friend and get £250
- EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
- Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Mallory great? – Our Awards!
- 3 AA rosettes The Dining Room
- Achieved a 5 bubble star rating for our Spa
- Hotel of the Year – Midlands Service Excellence Awards 2019
- Winners of Events Team of the Year – TWIA 2018
- Part of the celebrated Relais & Chateaux consortia
- Hotel of the Year – Coventry & Warwickshire Tourism & Culture Awards 2017
- Coventry Business Awards – Retail & Hospitality Business of the Year 2019
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information about Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa, please visit our website www.mallory.co.uk
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.