At a Glance
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Rang to join our Award-winning, 3AA Rosette restaurant at Bovey Castle, in North Bovey, Devon. What you’ll be doing? As Chef De Rang, you will have a genuine passion for customer service but also be able to manage your own section on the floor. You will support the team and lead by example by delivering friendly, professional and memorable service to all of our guests. You will inspire the team with clarity and confidence, ensuring the department is prepared and organised whilst also assisting the Supervisors and Managers with staff training and development.Apply
In the Detail
What you’ll need?
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering first-class experiences to guests and hotel residents.
You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with guests and members of the hotel team. You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to enhance quality service and in turn guest satisfaction.
You will have previous experience in the hospitality industry, meeting, greeting and interacting with guests, ideally in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
What’s in it for you?
Eden Hotel Collection offers fantastic opportunities for anyone looking to progress their career within the hospitality industry. All of our employee’s receive an individual learning pathway with an opportunity to ‘Grow with Eden’ for professional and personal development, alongside being coached and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Perks of Eden:
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service;
• Stay & Dine – £50 BB per room 50% off food & 25% off drinks
• Spa & Shop – Discounted products and treatments
• Relais & Chateaux F&B and discounted stays – both UK and international
• Merlin Entertainment discount, including Warwick Castle, London Dungeon, Alton Towers and more!
• Use of our gym facilities
• Service charge/gratuities;
• Recommend a friend and get £375
• EHC recognition scheme with the opportunity to earn £50 rewards;
• Employee of the Quarter £75 EHC Voucher reward
What makes Bovey great? – Our Awards!
• Award Winning 5AA Red Star Hotel
• 3 AA rosettes Great Western Restaurant
• 1 AA rosette Smith’s Brasserie
• Gold Award – Hotel of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
• Bronze Award – Restaurant of the Year, South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19
• Gold Award – Large Hotel of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
• Gold Award – Spa, Pampering & Wellbeing Experience of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
• Silver Award, Restaurant of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
• Bronze Award – Dog Friendly Business of the Year, Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2018/19
• Large Hotel of the Year – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
• Fine Dining Experience – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
• Spa & Wellbeing – English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2018/19
• Best Hotel in the West Country – Best Loved Hotels Awards 2018/19
• Caterer People Awards 2019 – Emerging Talent Initiative for Elan Spa Academy
This is a great time to join a fantastic hotel and start your career with the Eden Hotel Collection.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Salary starting from £22,850.00
CV’s will be held on electronic file for a period of 6 months. Should you wish for this to be removed sooner, then please contact us on 01789 610025.