The Policy below and FAQs applies to all Eden Hotel Collection properties.
Eden Hotel Collection will be ensuring that our hotels allow us all to continue to take collective responsibility, protecting yourself whilst protecting others, as we celebrate reaching Step 4 on 19 July 2021. We’re delighted to share with you our approach to Well-being and safety. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.
Important highlights relevant to your stay include:
- It is recommended for us to continue to have a system to collect NHS Test and Trace data. Our hotels will be displaying a poster which allows guests to scan the NHS QR code, if you have the NHS Covid-19 app. We will also continue to ask that the lead guest & visitor register their details and all guests have their temperature taken on arrival at our Reception. These details are only retained for 21 days.
- We encourage that a face covering is worn in all public areas. Once seated at a table in one of our Lounges, Restaurants, Bars, or outdoor Terraces, we recommend removing the face covering. Our teams will also be encouraged to wear face coverings.
- We recommend that guests should stay socially distanced from others in indoor spaces.
- We will not access or service guest’s rooms throughout the duration of your stay – unless for more than 3 nights, or unless a refresh is requested by pre-arrangement. We respectfully ask that you leave your room to allow the housekeeping team sole access whilst they work.
- We do ask that if you have tested positive or someone you have been in close contact with has tested positive for Coronavirus, or, you have been advised to self-isolate, you delay your visit to the hotels and contact our team to rearrange your visit.
Things may look a little different whilst we adapt to the latest Guidelines, but please be assured that we will continue to look after you in true Eden style.
Have you amended your cancellation policies?
To help you book with confidence and to reassure you, we have extended our cancellation policies. Hotel bookings made on a flexible rate can be cancelled or transferred up to 48 hours prior to arrival at no cost. Hotel bookings made on an advance purchase rate with prepayment can be transferred to a new date and prepayments will be used as a credit against your new reservation. (Rates for new dates may vary from original booking).
If you would like any more information and have questions, please do call or email the specific Hotel.
I have a voucher that expired whilst you were closed, does this mean it is no longer able to be redeemed?
Guests who have digital and paper vouchers purchased directly from our online system which were due to expire while our hotels were closed have had their vouchers automatically extended. Please contact the Hotel of your choice to re-book.
What social/physical distancing measures are you putting in place for your guests and staff?
We have introduced several measures to help social/physical distancing which remain in place and include:
- Screens at our Reception, Spa & Golf desks where it is appropriate to do so.
- Sanitisation stations will be available at various locations throughout the hotels.
- Re-arranged our public areas, Dining Rooms and Lounges so that there is appropriate spacing and less furniture in these areas.
- We will be managing table reservations so that guest arrivals are spaced more evenly to prevent tables arriving together. We would politely request that all allocated times are strictly followed, or we may not be able to allow your reservation to go ahead.
- We will be managing spa reservations so that guest arrivals are spaced more evenly to prevent several guests arriving at our Spa reception together.
- We politely ask if payment can be made by card or contactless, rather than cash, to prevent unnecessary contact.
- We will ask that only one guest or family occupy the lift at any one time. Our staff will not be able to accompany you.
- If a freshen up or maintenance is required in guest’s rooms, we will respectfully then ask you to leave the room, to allow the Housekeeping / Maintenance team sole access whilst they work.
What additional cleaning measures have you put in place?
When you check in to our hotels, you can be confident that we have set an even higher standard of cleanliness. This includes:
- Your room key will be sanitised before your arrival, we request you keep this for the duration of your stay, and deposit it in the box provided at Reception on check out.
- In public areas, rest rooms and at our front desk we have increased the frequency of cleaning, requiring all surface areas to be regularly cleaned with viricidal disinfectant.
- In our Spa treatment rooms we have introduced ozone cleaning after each treatment as part of our enhanced sanitised cleaning procedure.
- We have increased the time allocated to clean our guest bedrooms to ensure that rooms are cleaned thoroughly after guests depart, paying extra attention to high touch items such as light switches, plug sockets, tv remote controls and handles.
How are you supporting your staff?
- All our teams have been through specific e-learning courses related to the changes in work processes, including Preparing to re-open; Cleaning & hygiene standards; Food hygiene standards; Social distancing and Well-being.
- Our staff have undertaken a Returning to work – Covid-19, Induction programme which provides them with access and contact to ongoing support.
- We are providing regular updates to our teams to ensure they have the latest advice and we have increased the number of team briefings being held throughout the day.
- We have robust hygiene practises in place for our teams and where our teams do not always have access easy access to hand washing facilities, hand sanitising gels are provided, including our Reception and Office teams.
- Face masks and visors are provided to all staff.
- We have amended shift times to alleviate the number of staff arriving and departing for shift and staggered breaks to allow social distancing in staff rest rooms and changing rooms.
- At all properties, staff temperatures will be taken on arrival for shift. If the result identifies a temperature of 38 degrees or above, then immediate action is taken.
- All staff are requested to rapid test twice a week (every 3 to 4 days) to check if they have the virus. If people test positive and self-isolate, it helps stop the virus spreading.
How does the reservation process differ now?
Prior to your arrival we will send you a confirmation letter with visitor health information. We will ask for certain information to be returned to us, including our concierge form and registration card. We’ll then follow up with a pre-arrival call to finalise details and exact procedures in advance of your stay.
How will Check In and Check out work?
- Measures remain in place to support with physical distancing and ensure the safety of guests and staff. We’ve adapted our procedures on arrival, check in and check out and we’ll contact you prior to arrival.
- It is recommended for us to have a system to collect NHS Test and Trace data. Our hotels will be displaying a poster which allows our guests to scan the NHS QR code, if you have the NHS Covid-19 app. We will also continue to ask that every guest have their temperature taken on arrival at our Reception. These details are only retained for 21 days.
- We ask that only one guest or family occupy the lift at any one time. Our staff will not be able to accompany you.
- Your bill will be presented night prior to checking out, enabling you to phone our Reception team should you have any queries.
What dining experiences will be available?
- We have re-arranged our public areas, Dining Rooms and Lounges so that there is appropriate spacing and less furniture in these areas.
- We will be managing table reservations so that guest arrivals are spaced more evenly to prevent tables arriving together – this will now include breakfast reservations. We would politely request that all allocated times are strictly followed, or we may not be able to allow your reservation to go ahead.
What will the Spa experiences be?
- Pre-arrival health consultation forms will be issued to all members and guests to complete before accessing the facilities.
- All members and guests will be required to have their temperature checked on arrival at the Spa, by our Spa reception team.
- We have reduced guest capacities throughout the facilities and in certain circumstances may limit each guest’s time in the facilities to ensure that we can adhere to social distancing measures of at least 1m throughout the Spa.
- Our therapist will be wearing visors; face masks and aprons where appropriate. We also request that guests wear a face mask during treatment, owing to the length of time in close proximity to our team. Screening will be in place for manicures.